Stuck in a rut and not getting calls for interviews? Our job search service can help. And especially so if you are looking to snap up a high-level position whose listings are not always advertised or work in an industry that typically uses search firms to fill vacancies.
We have contacts in industries and at companies that you might not even be aware of. This gives us maximum exposure to potential firms you want to work with. Plus, we spend our working hours looking for employment opportunities – time researching employers that you won’t have to spend.
Some employers are impressed by candidates who are represented by recruiters. In addition, you will have a professional representing your qualifications to the company, putting you in good position to strongly highlight your value add when negotiating your compensation package.
Getting your resume noticed by employers can be tricky, a problem we solve with our long list of companies where we can send resume on your behalf.
Our resume sending process:
The most ambitious tech projects, the biggest career opportunities, and the highest salaries are all offered in the United States. However, obtaining a U.S. work permit may be super challenging. Most of the visas either take very long to get, are given through a lottery with terrible chances, or restrict your working freedom. That’s why we offer you help with your O1 visa.
There are many ways to prepare for O1 but only oCitizens is truly interested in your success, because we don’t make any money until you start getting paid. That’s why we do not just help you with O1 but also assist with your job search, prepare you for your job interview, and help you negotiate the juiciest offer. To make sure you succeed in your job search we strive to reduce your relocation stress by assisting in all accommodation needs.
For oCitizens services, you will pay 10-17% of your income (pre-tax) for 36-48 months starting from your first salary higher than $90k/year in the US.
To start working with us you also need to pay $2 987 as a security deposit.
1. Professional level. 4+ years of experience as an individual contributor in tech (Software Engineer, Data Scientist, UX/UI Designer, DevOps, Engineer in Test, etc). We also work with entrepreneurs.
2. English. We strongly recommend having Intermediate level or better. However, if you understand this website and are willing to improve, we’re open to considering your application.
3. Motivation. Because we don’t get paid until you actually start working in the U.S., we have to make sure you’re very certain about your goal to develop a career in one of the best U.S. companies. That’s why we ask for $2.987 as a Security Deposit to begin working on your case. Note that no portion of it goes to our pocket.
If you do not fit all the requirements yet, we are still happy to give you some recommendations about future steps.
Most employers undertake the preparation of documents for the Green card for their employees. All you need to do is to find out about such an opportunity during the interview and successfully pass the interview to the company.
There are pros to the O1 visa in comparison with H1b and L1:
– No quota.
Only 21% of applicants got H1b in 2019 because of its quota.
– No education requirements.
To qualify for H1b you need specialized education + 3 years of experience in the field or 12 years of experience.
– No restrictions to change the employer in the USA.
The L1 visa is not transferable between employers. That means you need to work for the same employer during the entire L1 period even if the project is boring and you’re paid much lower than the market.
– No specific dates to apply or enter the USA
In contrast, the H1b lottery happens only once a year in April. So, if you didn’t win this year, you have to wait another year.
– No need to wait for an employer’s decision.
The only downside of O1 is that people don’t believe they can qualify for its criteria. oCitizens helps you find the right way to become a good fit for an O1 visa.
The better English is, the better chances are. However, you still have time to improve your English while we are working on your visa!